Sunday 26 February 2012

The Fourth Great Ninja War

Hello again people, today I'm going to give my predictions of what might happen AFTER the fourth great ninja war:

1) We know that Sasuke Uchiha is the enemy of Naruto, and I believe you remember that episode in which Naruto said that if both of them meet and fight, both of them would probably die. Yeah there's where my first prediction comes: Naruto will die, as well as Sasuke! Maybe this won't come true, as it is said the hero always win.

2) Another event that might happen is that the kyuubi is extracted from Naruto by Tobi and later Naruto is killed by Sasuke which is a prediction that many doesn't approve, but it might happen.


3) Well, I have already spoken about two negative predictions, lets start with a positive one. Many heroes in many animes obtain at last what they most want, and one of the thing Naruto wants the most is becoming the next Hokage and achieve peace in the world, which is probably what will happen after this war ends.


4) Naruto has a special ability of making friends and helping others, what might happen is that the relationship with Sasuke returns as it was before (both like brothers), and returning to the perfect trio (Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura) to maintain peace in the Leaf Village against any other possible problem.


5) Now about his future wife, obviously there are two options (Sakura and Hinata) but who might he choose, I go for Sakura, but I can't state it clearly cause it's still a mystery. What's your opinion people?


    




6) I don't know if they will do another generation of Naruto, I doubt it, but who knows. Thats another presumption, and who knows, maybe it will be called Dennis Shippuden! Jajaja just kidding


You're welcome to comment, if you want you may post anything in your blog/site with my blog's link narutoxkyuubi.blogspot.com  , that would help us greatly.
That's all for today, stay with us until the next post!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...