Friday 27 April 2012

Best couples in Naruto!

Who do you think would be a better couple with Naruto and with Sasuke? Of course there are many options but here I'll talk about two main girls( of course, we are talking about Sakura and Hinata!)

Sakura Haruno                                                             Hinata Hyuga


I can't tell who will take who, ( I mean Naruto with the girls). It has been highly controversial ever since the beginning of this show.

Naruto
It's very difficult to say who will Naruto take at the end, because Naruto likes (or liked) Sakura and Hinata is in love with Naruto. Yeah so confusing, but that's not the point, personally I prefer Naruto with Hinata.


Sasuke
I can't say that much, Sasuke has become the enemy of Naruto, but I guess Sakura still has feelings for him, that's why I prefer Sasuke and Sakura better than Sasuke and Hinata.


And there it goes,  it's an endless fight between Naruto and Sasuke, even about this issue. That's all people stay tune for more things in Naruto! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...